Information, Please!

City residents must get recreational burn permits from City Hall. Free! (Roy City Code 5-1-3.B.2.c.1)

Yard or garage sales must have permits! $5 at City Hall (Roy City Code 4-9).

Re-roofing requires a building permit. The fee is $300.00 plus Washington State Building Code Council surcharge (City of Roy Fee Schedule).

City Hall Hours:
7:30am - 5pm, Mon - Thu

City Clerk Office:
7:30am - 5pm, Mon - Thu

Court Office:
8:30am - 2pm, MTTF
(Closed Wednesdays)

City of Roy
216 McNaught St S
PO Box 700
Roy, WA 98580-0700

Skip to content